About Me
Cinema or DVD?
Although I tend to watch most films on DVD, I prefer going to the cinema. The atmosphere is better and it means I can see the newest films out, rather than having to wait for them to come out. I also like the fact that no one can talk, as my family have a habit of talking the whole way through films. I do like watching DVDs though, as it means you can watch older films, and its more relaxed.
Viewing technology?
I tend to watch films on my TV or my laptop, due to the fact that at home I prefer to use a bigger screen. On the go I use my phone to watch films as it is a lot easier to do that than take your laptop out with you. Either way these devices tend to have good quality for films, and therefore make your viewing experience more enjoyable.
Favourite film of all time?
I'd probably have to go with Guardians of the Galaxy, just because I loved it and it's a film that I watch a lot. I also loved the humour that it added to Marvel movies, that many other Marvel films have copied. I also love it due to the fact that I love Chris Pratt, as I think he's an amazing actor. I also love Notting Hill. It is a classic and is beautifully done, as well as being heart warming. A recent favourite of mine is I, Tonya. It had an amazing story and all the actors were really good.
Favourite director?
I really like Taika Waititi as he tends to make quite modern films. He also adds a lot of personality to his films, making them easier to recognise. One of my favourites of his is Thor Ragnarok, as he did a good job of remodelling these well known characters to make them more comedic, and made Thor Ragnarok stand out from the rest of the Thor series.
Foreign language films?
I don't tend to watch foreign films, although I had to watch French films in year 9. In my opinion, they can be hard to follow and the subtitles get annoying. I have watched Call Me by Your Name where they speak bits of Italian and French to keep the story authentic to the book. I also watched Lion where the beginning of the film is in Hindi, which really made the story feel real and made you more connected to the characters.
Favourite actor/actress?
I love Chris Pratt, every film that he does is good. I also am a huge fan of Hugh Grant, as he has been in a lot of my favourite films like Four Weddings and a Funeral. When it comes to comedy, I love James Franco, mainly because his films are very original and are always funny.
Favourite genres?
I think that everyone loves a comedy, the just make you feel good. I also love horror films and autobiographical films as I find them very interesting.
Film recommendations?
At this moment in time, I'd have to go for IT 2. The story line was really good and so were all the actors. The casting for it is also amazing as the adult actors look so similar to their younger counterparts. It was all round a very good film.
Although I tend to watch most films on DVD, I prefer going to the cinema. The atmosphere is better and it means I can see the newest films out, rather than having to wait for them to come out. I also like the fact that no one can talk, as my family have a habit of talking the whole way through films. I do like watching DVDs though, as it means you can watch older films, and its more relaxed.
Viewing technology?
I tend to watch films on my TV or my laptop, due to the fact that at home I prefer to use a bigger screen. On the go I use my phone to watch films as it is a lot easier to do that than take your laptop out with you. Either way these devices tend to have good quality for films, and therefore make your viewing experience more enjoyable.
Favourite film of all time?
I'd probably have to go with Guardians of the Galaxy, just because I loved it and it's a film that I watch a lot. I also loved the humour that it added to Marvel movies, that many other Marvel films have copied. I also love it due to the fact that I love Chris Pratt, as I think he's an amazing actor. I also love Notting Hill. It is a classic and is beautifully done, as well as being heart warming. A recent favourite of mine is I, Tonya. It had an amazing story and all the actors were really good.
Favourite director?
I really like Taika Waititi as he tends to make quite modern films. He also adds a lot of personality to his films, making them easier to recognise. One of my favourites of his is Thor Ragnarok, as he did a good job of remodelling these well known characters to make them more comedic, and made Thor Ragnarok stand out from the rest of the Thor series.
Foreign language films?
I don't tend to watch foreign films, although I had to watch French films in year 9. In my opinion, they can be hard to follow and the subtitles get annoying. I have watched Call Me by Your Name where they speak bits of Italian and French to keep the story authentic to the book. I also watched Lion where the beginning of the film is in Hindi, which really made the story feel real and made you more connected to the characters.
Favourite actor/actress?
I love Chris Pratt, every film that he does is good. I also am a huge fan of Hugh Grant, as he has been in a lot of my favourite films like Four Weddings and a Funeral. When it comes to comedy, I love James Franco, mainly because his films are very original and are always funny.
Favourite genres?
I think that everyone loves a comedy, the just make you feel good. I also love horror films and autobiographical films as I find them very interesting.
Film recommendations?
At this moment in time, I'd have to go for IT 2. The story line was really good and so were all the actors. The casting for it is also amazing as the adult actors look so similar to their younger counterparts. It was all round a very good film.
Comments
Post a Comment