The Arrival (2016) Daniel Montanarni
Narrative:
- A women sits in a cafe and contemplates whether or not she is going to keep her baby, whilst she is waiting for her lover to come and meet her.
Genre:
- Real life
- Monologue
- Drama
Representation:
- The worry of single parenting.
- Women's rights to own their own bodies.
- Abortion
Audience:
- Connected with her as we are opposite her.
- Inside her head
- Aligned with her
- Personal connection as she is telling us all her problems.
Micro Elements:
- Slow zoom
- Wearing white against the dark background, helps her to stand out
- Theatrical lighting
I enjoyed the simplicity of this film as I thought that it made it leave a big impact.
- A women sits in a cafe and contemplates whether or not she is going to keep her baby, whilst she is waiting for her lover to come and meet her.
Genre:
- Real life
- Monologue
- Drama
Representation:
- The worry of single parenting.
- Women's rights to own their own bodies.
- Abortion
Audience:
- Connected with her as we are opposite her.
- Inside her head
- Aligned with her
- Personal connection as she is telling us all her problems.
Micro Elements:
- Slow zoom
- Wearing white against the dark background, helps her to stand out
- Theatrical lighting
I enjoyed the simplicity of this film as I thought that it made it leave a big impact.
Comments
Post a Comment